South Africa’s national Flower: the Protea
This gorgeous scrub is a show stopper! This seasoned design is built for comfort and will surely turn more than a few heads!
Multiple blooming pink Protea flowers are what make this scrub so special.
The floral prints are also supported with luscious green leaves and a strong brown stem to truly capture South Africa’s national flower.
With the carefully curated mini matt fabric, the Protea Scrub gives you everything you need and more.
This scrub can be machine washed or spot cleaned without any long term damage to the fabric – leaving you with less to worry about and more time to enjoy your tailored fit.
This acclaimed scrub top comes with many features including:
- Style: Protea flower scrub top, with leafy stem on grey fabric.
- Pockets Three pockets; one bottom left, one bottom right; one top left.
- Fabric: Mini matt
- Available Colours: Pink (protea), with green leaves and brown stem added to grey background.
- Available Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Embellishments: Embroidery is available for an additional fee
- Joggers in the same design as the top available at a discounted 40% off
- Scrub cap in the same style as the top
The three conveniently situated pockets means that the Protea scrub is both beautiful and practical. The perfect balance for your busy day.
Order this proudly South African flower design as a scrub top, or add a pants and scrub cap to complete the set!
You can also view our other scrubs in the shop.
Available while stocks last.
What are medical scrubs?
Medical scrubs go by many names. Hospital scrubs, doctor scrubs, physio scrubs – you name it! For those within a related medical profession they are even simply just called ‘scrubs’. To find out more about scrubs and its uses, check out this link.