Scrubd welcomes the Nandi
As our flagship product, the Nandi is our pride and joy! This breathtaking African Print scrub top is proudly South African to the core.
A strong cultural presence is what you get with the Nandi, and we are as proud of her as she is our very first pattern scrub!
Our baby in blue is made of breathable poly cotton material – meaning it is durable and able to withstand any sort of creasing.
Poly cotton fabric is a well utilised combination of natural cotton and synthetic polyester fabric. A perfect representation of South Africa’s rainbow nation and our ability to withstand anything.
Because of the fabric combination, poly cotton gains properties from both combined materials – making it strong, durable, breathable and soft on the skin.
This gorgeous top comes with the following unique features, among others:
- Style: Nandi pattern scrub in a proudly African print.
- Pockets Three pockets; one bottom left, one bottom right; one top left.
- Fabric: Poly cotton
- Available Colours: Blue with tiny printed black, red and yellow details
- Available Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Embellishments: Embroidery is available for an additional fee
- Joggers in the same design as the top available at a discounted 40% off
- Scrub cap in the same style as the top
The Nandi comes with three juicily spacious pockets (Top left, bottom left and bottom right) which is perfect for storing stationery, notes and the more than occasional snack!
Order this unique design as a scrub top, or add a pants and scrub cap to complete the set!
You can also view our other scrubs in the shop.
Available while stocks last.
What are medical scrubs?
Medical scrubs go by many names. Hospital scrubs, doctor scrubs, physio scrubs – you name it! For those within a related medical profession they are even simply just called ‘scrubs’. To find out more about scrubs and its uses, check out this link.